Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Mon January 12, 2004
Berkshire Hospital Reveals State-of-the-Art Equipment
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – Berkshire Medical Center in Pittsfield held an open house on Friday, unveiling key parts of its renovation for the public. The gleaming laboratory and operating rooms include new technology so state of the art that only one other hospital in Massachusetts has the same equipment. More from WAMC's Kelly Wilkinson.