Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Fri October 1, 2004
Berkshire Mail Dispute Taken to US Postmaster General
By Kelly Wilkinson
Williamstown, MA – A Massachusetts Congressman is taking complaints about mail delivery in Berkshire County straight to the United States Postmaster General. Residents in a mobile home park that's also a retirement community say a new mail arrangement prevents some of them from getting their own mail...and they say a compromise that was supposed to fix the situation has been ignored. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.