Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Fri February 6, 2009
Berkshire Medical Providers Get Boost
By Charlie Deitz
Berkshires – The two major medical providers in Berkshire County have each had good news recently. Berkshire Medical Center has been awarded a Health Grades Certification that only one other hospital in the Commonwealth received, and Northern Berkshire Health was awarded a grant from the state for essential community services.