Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Arts & Culture
Tue January 11, 2011
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – The Berkshire Museum in Pittsfield, MA has two very exciting exhibitions set to open this month. Henry Klimowicz has transformed the museums Wider Window Gallery with his remarkable Paper and Light, a site-specific installation composed of disused cardboard that has been carefully re-configured and arranged. The second exhibition we'll hear about is entitled, MC Escher: Seeing the Unseen, that exhibition has a full day of activities planned for it's opening on January 22nd.