Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
Thu December 26, 2013
Best Of 2013 - Non-Fiction - Christa Parravani's "Her"
Christa Parravani is a photographer, capital region native, and author of the acclaimed new memoir, Her: A Memoir about the life and early death of her identical twin, Cara. For several years after her identical twin died of a drug overdose in 2006, Christa would look in the mirror and see her sister's face staring back at her. No matter where she went, she could not escape the image of her twin.
Originally aired on 3/6/13.