Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Best of Medical Monday
Mon July 26, 2010
Best of Medical Monday #12 - Palliative Medicine
Albany, NY – Dr. Andy Coates of the Albany County Nursing Home and Physicians for a National Health Plan joins WAMC's Alan Chartock for Medical Monday. They look at some aspects of palliative care - from advance directives, to ethical questions surrounding the prescription of narcotics for extreme pain...