Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Best of Medical Monday
Mon August 30, 2010
Best of Medical Monday #17 - Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease
Albany, NY – Dr. Earl Zimmerman of the Alzheimer's Center at Albany Medical Center and Dr. James Desemone of Albany Medical College are researching a link between Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease. They spoke with WAMC's Alan Chartock about their findings, and responded to listener comments...