Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Best of Medical Monday
Mon October 18, 2010
Best of Medical Monday #23 - Radiology
Albany, NY – Dr. Mike McBiles is Director of Radiology at Nathan Littauer Hospital. He and WAMC's Alan Chartock look at the different types of radiation used in modern medicine, the risks associated with radiation exposure, and the various cancer treatments available to patients...