Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Best of Medical Monday
Mon October 18, 2010
Best of Medical Monday #23 - Radiology
Albany, NY – Dr. Mike McBiles is Director of Radiology at Nathan Littauer Hospital. He and WAMC's Alan Chartock look at the different types of radiation used in modern medicine, the risks associated with radiation exposure, and the various cancer treatments available to patients...