Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- The Truth About The Left Brain / Right Brain Relationship
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed January 25, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge # 1114
http://www.wamc.org/prog-tbook.html – The number of children with autism in the US has been growing for years. The latest information available shows one in 110 children born will be diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder...and the education system will need to be ready. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge...we'll hear about a school in Brooklyn that uses Applied Behavioral Analysis to help teach children with autism.
We'll also hear how Educational Collaborative in Massachusetts are coming under increase scrutiny...stir up a little controversy talking about school choice...and, since we're getting a little political, we'll spend an Academic Minute examining America's perceived shift to the right.