Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Best of Our Knowledge
Tue March 27, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1124
This is the time of year when many high school seniors really start revving up their preparations for the SAT. There are dozens of courses and guide books designed to help...but do they really make a difference. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, a student who aced his SAT will tell us how he upped his score.
Then we’ll visit a school in San Francisco that has grade schools writing novels, playing songs...and learning to weld. And we’ll spend an academic minute in the expanding world of wireless networks.