Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Best of Our Knowledge
Tue March 27, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1124
This is the time of year when many high school seniors really start revving up their preparations for the SAT. There are dozens of courses and guide books designed to help...but do they really make a difference. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, a student who aced his SAT will tell us how he upped his score.
Then we’ll visit a school in San Francisco that has grade schools writing novels, playing songs...and learning to weld. And we’ll spend an academic minute in the expanding world of wireless networks.