Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
The Best of Our Knowledge
Sat April 7, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1126
In a world of constant stimulation and multi-media availability...it’s not often that a children’s book stands out...but that’s what the people at National Geographic set out to do with a collection of stories, songs and activities called The Classic Treasury of Childhood Wonders. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll talk to the book’s author.
Then we’ll check in on a collage in Massachusetts which just received nearly a million dollars to establish an early education resource center.
We’ll also spend an academic minute trying to figure out if you’d rather be happy or rich.