Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed June 13, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1134
Death and English class often go together...and yes, you’re welcome to insert any joke about your English test scores right here. The fact is when studying English, you encounter death from the first time you pick up Shakespear. But how often are students encouraged to write about their own experiences with death. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear from the author of Death Education In The Writing Classroom.
We’ll also spend an Academic Minute exploring death and a host of other events that can cause grief.