Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed June 13, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1134
Death and English class often go together...and yes, you’re welcome to insert any joke about your English test scores right here. The fact is when studying English, you encounter death from the first time you pick up Shakespear. But how often are students encouraged to write about their own experiences with death. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear from the author of Death Education In The Writing Classroom.
We’ll also spend an Academic Minute exploring death and a host of other events that can cause grief.