Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed June 13, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1134
Death and English class often go together...and yes, you’re welcome to insert any joke about your English test scores right here. The fact is when studying English, you encounter death from the first time you pick up Shakespear. But how often are students encouraged to write about their own experiences with death. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear from the author of Death Education In The Writing Classroom.
We’ll also spend an Academic Minute exploring death and a host of other events that can cause grief.