Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed June 27, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1136
I think it goes without saying that on this program, we value knowledge. The fact that we put that word in the title of the show is probably a dead giveaway. But today we are going to hear from a Columbia University professor who thinks that ignorance hasn’t been given its due. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, is ignorance the driving force behind science?
We’ll also head to Minnesota and meet a high school chess champion...and we’ll spend an Academic Minute learning how cooperation is just how us humans roll.