Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed July 4, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1137
Today, we’re going to talk about civics. Now wait, before you get ready for a snooze or worse, change the station...hear me out. There’s a new book out that says the only way to bridge the education gap between the rich and inner city schools is to realize that there is also a gap in those student’s life experiences. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, why schools should say No Citizen Left Behind.
We’ll also find out why a group known for farm life and education is building robots...and spend an academic minute helping older drivers.