Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed July 4, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1137
Today, we’re going to talk about civics. Now wait, before you get ready for a snooze or worse, change the station...hear me out. There’s a new book out that says the only way to bridge the education gap between the rich and inner city schools is to realize that there is also a gap in those student’s life experiences. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, why schools should say No Citizen Left Behind.
We’ll also find out why a group known for farm life and education is building robots...and spend an academic minute helping older drivers.