Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed July 4, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1137
Today, we’re going to talk about civics. Now wait, before you get ready for a snooze or worse, change the station...hear me out. There’s a new book out that says the only way to bridge the education gap between the rich and inner city schools is to realize that there is also a gap in those student’s life experiences. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, why schools should say No Citizen Left Behind.
We’ll also find out why a group known for farm life and education is building robots...and spend an academic minute helping older drivers.