Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed July 4, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1137
Today, we’re going to talk about civics. Now wait, before you get ready for a snooze or worse, change the station...hear me out. There’s a new book out that says the only way to bridge the education gap between the rich and inner city schools is to realize that there is also a gap in those student’s life experiences. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, why schools should say No Citizen Left Behind.
We’ll also find out why a group known for farm life and education is building robots...and spend an academic minute helping older drivers.