Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed August 15, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1143
OK, here’s a statement that reeks with obvious-ness: Students with diabetes have special needs. The American Diabetes Association is working to train teachers and staff around the country to help with those needs. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear about the association’s Safe at School program.
We’ll also hear about the scientist who figured out how to study cell division, meet the music man of Durham, North Carolina who keeps band students going with teaching or playing a single note...and spend an academic minute inside your brain.