Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Western Massachusetts School Investigates Allegations Of Inappropriate Sexual Conduct
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed August 15, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1143
OK, here’s a statement that reeks with obvious-ness: Students with diabetes have special needs. The American Diabetes Association is working to train teachers and staff around the country to help with those needs. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear about the association’s Safe at School program.
We’ll also hear about the scientist who figured out how to study cell division, meet the music man of Durham, North Carolina who keeps band students going with teaching or playing a single note...and spend an academic minute inside your brain.