Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed August 22, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1144
Do you know what a sedimentary scientist does? If your answer is “not much”, you misheard me. Not sedentary...sedimentary. It’s someone who pretty much digs in the dirt and looks for answers. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll talk to a sedimentary scientist and geo-chemist who is searching for the origins on life on Earth..in the Earth.
We’ll also spend an academic minute with plants that don’t need an dirt at all...at least they didn’t a few million years ago.