Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed September 12, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1147
Schools are becoming more sensitive and proactive about the problem of bullying. But there are places in schools where there is hidden bullying, or even worse, bullying that’s expected and accepted. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll talk about the issue of bullying on school sports teams.
Then we’ll head to Chapel Hill, North Carolina where a battle is brewing over a proposed charter school that hopes to raise test scores for minority students.
And we’ll also spend an Academic Minute hearing how going green is putting some companies in the black.