Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
- Dr. Chad Jensen, Brigham Young University - Specific types of bullying have specific results
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed September 12, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1147
Schools are becoming more sensitive and proactive about the problem of bullying. But there are places in schools where there is hidden bullying, or even worse, bullying that’s expected and accepted. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll talk about the issue of bullying on school sports teams.
Then we’ll head to Chapel Hill, North Carolina where a battle is brewing over a proposed charter school that hopes to raise test scores for minority students.
And we’ll also spend an Academic Minute hearing how going green is putting some companies in the black.