Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed September 19, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1148
As parents, one of our biggest desires and challenges is for our children to be successful. The thing is, sometimes we can be real pains in the neck about it and it’s not helping. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll talk to the author of the book “Teach Your Children Well”, and try to find out how understanding and support beat so-called hyper-parenting any day of the week.
We’ll also spend an Academic Minute finding out what color are the plants on other worlds.