Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed September 19, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1148
As parents, one of our biggest desires and challenges is for our children to be successful. The thing is, sometimes we can be real pains in the neck about it and it’s not helping. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll talk to the author of the book “Teach Your Children Well”, and try to find out how understanding and support beat so-called hyper-parenting any day of the week.
We’ll also spend an Academic Minute finding out what color are the plants on other worlds.