Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed September 26, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1149
If you were to look around and find yourself among some flattened, rotating disks of cool dust and gas extending for tens to hundreds of astronomical units, then congratulations, you’ve entered the neighborhood of an irradiated proto-planetary disk. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, our Astrobiology series continues with a guided tour of that star studded neighborhood..
We’ll also spend an Academic Minute directing traffic in that neighborhood.