Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed September 26, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1149
If you were to look around and find yourself among some flattened, rotating disks of cool dust and gas extending for tens to hundreds of astronomical units, then congratulations, you’ve entered the neighborhood of an irradiated proto-planetary disk. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, our Astrobiology series continues with a guided tour of that star studded neighborhood..
We’ll also spend an Academic Minute directing traffic in that neighborhood.