Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed October 3, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1150
From 1988 to 1993, Dania McKeller showed up on ABC TV each week as Winnie Cooper on The Wonder Years. After the show left the air, she found a new passion: math. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear from Dania about her forth math book for girls.
We’ll also meet a young man who composed, and published a crossword puzzle for the Sunday NY Times when he was only 17.
And we’ll spend an Academic Minute exploring an ancient Israeli mosaic floor.