Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed October 3, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1150
From 1988 to 1993, Dania McKeller showed up on ABC TV each week as Winnie Cooper on The Wonder Years. After the show left the air, she found a new passion: math. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear from Dania about her forth math book for girls.
We’ll also meet a young man who composed, and published a crossword puzzle for the Sunday NY Times when he was only 17.
And we’ll spend an Academic Minute exploring an ancient Israeli mosaic floor.