Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Hinsdale Residents Call For Select Chair's Resignation
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed October 17, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1152
Almost nobody thinks getting a college education is bad. The thing is, almost nobody can afford to pay the tuition without a little help. That brings us to the 529 plans. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll learn about the college savings plans that help families save tax-free for college.
We’ll also get tips from the NIH for ways to start healthy habits throughout the school year...hear about a student in Myanmar who is trying to follow his passion for music... and spend an Academic Minute trying to direct traffic in the sky.