Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed October 24, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1153
If you developed a good relationship with a baby sitter or a pediatrician, would you arbitrarily end that relationship each year and find a new one? Well, when you stop and think about it, that’s exactly what most schools with students and teachers. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll talk to a veteran school teacher and administrator about his new book with a very self explanatory title: “Kids Need The Same Teacher For More Than One Year”.
We’ll also spend an Academic Minute learning if paying attention in class is really all that important in the long run.