Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed October 24, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1153
If you developed a good relationship with a baby sitter or a pediatrician, would you arbitrarily end that relationship each year and find a new one? Well, when you stop and think about it, that’s exactly what most schools with students and teachers. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll talk to a veteran school teacher and administrator about his new book with a very self explanatory title: “Kids Need The Same Teacher For More Than One Year”.
We’ll also spend an Academic Minute learning if paying attention in class is really all that important in the long run.