Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed October 31, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1154
If you are looking for clues to the way life on Earth began, you have to dig deep. I’m not talking about shovels and picks right now...I’m talking about studying the inner workings of the basic molecules of life: DNA and RNA. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, our astro-biology series returns to Earth with an in depth look at these fundamental building blocks of life...and how little we actually know about them.
We’ll also spend an Academic Minute on another evolutionary miracle: gecko feet.