Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed November 21, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1157
Remember the story of Johnny Appleseed...the man who legend says roaming the country planting his seeds wherever he went? Well, Janisse Ray isn’t roaming the country planting seeds, she’s touring colleges and universities talking about the importance of saving different varieties of seeds before they are lost forever. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear from Janisse about The Seed Underground.
Then we’ll visit a museum exhibit that features one of the most important documents of the 19th century. And we’ll spend an Academic Minute trying to find out if resistance really is futile.