Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed December 19, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1161
The search for energy continues to be one of the driving forces of our economy and policy. Now, the University of Massachusetts is offering a doctoral program in wind power to speed the development of this source of renewable power. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll talk to a pair of professors at U-MASS about the program.
We’ll also celebrate NaNoWriMo...but first we’ll tell you what it is. And we’ll spend an academic minute sharing some shocking news about alcohol. Seems it affects your interactions with strangers.