Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed January 2, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1163
Anybody in the mood for an old fashioned, year-end best of show? Good, because you’ve just tuned into one. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll take another listen to some of our most interesting stories of the past year.
We’ll learn about a school in Brooklyn that uses Applied Behavioral Analysis to help teach children with autism. Hear the frustrations of teachers trying to advance their careers in a tough political and economic climate. And find out about a computer that is making to move from games shows to clinical labs.