Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed January 2, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1163
Anybody in the mood for an old fashioned, year-end best of show? Good, because you’ve just tuned into one. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll take another listen to some of our most interesting stories of the past year.
We’ll learn about a school in Brooklyn that uses Applied Behavioral Analysis to help teach children with autism. Hear the frustrations of teachers trying to advance their careers in a tough political and economic climate. And find out about a computer that is making to move from games shows to clinical labs.