Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed March 13, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1173
Earlier this year we told you about a law passed in the state of Massachusetts that gives the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education authority over any virtual schools that begin operating in the state. At the time, there was only one such school...and that’s about to change. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear why a virtual school is literally closing.
We’ll also hear about a project in New York’s Hudson Valley that teaches diverse populations how to develop, write and ultimately perform their life story in front of an audience. And we’ll spend an academic minute trying to figure out why our memory is so weird sometimes.