Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
The Best of Our Knowledge
Mon April 8, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1176
Bullying has been an unfortunate part of the school culture for, well, probably as long as there have been schools. But in recent years, there have been organized efforts get end bullying, even as the practice has gone high tech. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we present the first installment in a five part series on bullying.
We’ll also hear about a project from Cornell University that hopes to help young married people learn from older married people. The it’s a portrait of a university professor of chemistry at Tufts...and we’ll spend an academic minute learning the intricate example of physics that is the Slinky.