Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed May 15, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1182
As more attention is being given to the problem of bullying in school, more attention is being focused on the bullies themselves. What is it that causes a bully to be a bully? Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll look into the minds of bullies, and then hear from the NIH about predicting psychological illness.
We’ll also hear about a cheating scandal at a New York State university that is causing concern throughout the region. And we’ll spend an academic minute feeling good about ourselves.