Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed June 5, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1185
Are schools killing creativity in today’s young people. According to Sir Ken Robinson they are. He has written about getting to most out of your talents and his new book continues the message. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, a conversation with Sir Ken Robinson.
We’ll also hear how budget cut backs have changed the lives of some teachers in Chicago and spend an academic minute hearing how family dinners are good for the soul.