Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed June 12, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1186
I don’t think anyone would argue with the fact that swift and amazing changes have taken place in this, the digital age. But according to a pair a executives from Google, we ain’t seen nothing yet. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear a conversation with this pair of high tech execs about what they call the NEW digital age.
We’ll also hear about technology you can wear...and how it is improving the study of people with autism.