Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed June 26, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1188
A subject we’ve hit on a lot here is the challenge of reviving inner city schools and giving those students equal opportunities with more affluent districts. Funny thing...it’s happening right now. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear about some improbable scholars turning around a school system in New Jersey.
We’ll also meet a man who keeps a school system musical without playing a single note...hear commentary about keeping things fun...and spend an academic minute learning about yesterday’s climate on today’s Hudson River.