Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
- Dr. Lynsey Romo, North Carolina State University - Weight Loss and Relationships
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed June 26, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1188
A subject we’ve hit on a lot here is the challenge of reviving inner city schools and giving those students equal opportunities with more affluent districts. Funny thing...it’s happening right now. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear about some improbable scholars turning around a school system in New Jersey.
We’ll also meet a man who keeps a school system musical without playing a single note...hear commentary about keeping things fun...and spend an academic minute learning about yesterday’s climate on today’s Hudson River.