Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed August 21, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1196
When searching for the origins of life on earth you’re going to need a few basic things in your toolbox. One is patience. Another is an understanding of the chemical make-up of life.
Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, our Astro-biology series returns with a look at the chemical make-up of Earth…and how it compares to the earth of a few billion years ago.
We’ll also spend an academic minute with the really nasty chemistry that goes on the in box jelly fish near the Hawaiian Islands.