Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed October 16, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1204
Ready for some tough questions? How about, you discover your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mix-up at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try to correct the mistake? Want another? Would you be willing to murder an innocent person if you knew it would end world hunger?
Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, we'll talk to the author of The Book Of Questions and find out if there are any really good answers.
We'll also hear about an investigation of American nuns by the Vatican...and spend an academic minute with some very strong females.