Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed November 6, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1207
Can knowledge be patented? A series of court rulings in the past few years have given conflicting answers to that question. Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, we'll speak to a patent attorney about some of the most prominent intellectual property patent cases of the last few years...including one that still not settled.
We'll also find out if a university that was used as part of the Manhattan Project in the 1940s is radioactive today...and spend an academic minute finding out what Shakespeare thought about property.