Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed November 13, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1208
Filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan has entertained audiences for over two decades with movies like The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable and Signs. As founder of the M. Night Shyamalan Foundation he has lead initiatives to feed the hungry, empower women and provide children in Africa with lifesaving vitamins. Now, he is tackling one of the most hotly debated topics here in the US…schools. Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, a conversation with this award winning director about how he got schooled about the keys to education reform.
We'll also spend an academic minute looking at the history of water.