Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed November 13, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1208
Filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan has entertained audiences for over two decades with movies like The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable and Signs. As founder of the M. Night Shyamalan Foundation he has lead initiatives to feed the hungry, empower women and provide children in Africa with lifesaving vitamins. Now, he is tackling one of the most hotly debated topics here in the US…schools. Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, a conversation with this award winning director about how he got schooled about the keys to education reform.
We'll also spend an academic minute looking at the history of water.