Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Glens Falls Prepares For Basketball Tournament Weekend
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed November 20, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1209
Have you ever done something, stopped, and then thought...why the heck do I just do that? The answer is: you didn't...apparently it's all your brain's fault. Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, we'll talk to a psychiatric researcher about how the brain sometimes goes off on its own...and how you can regain control.
We'll also spend some time in a special education class in California...and spend an academic minute getting older in living color.