Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed November 20, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1209
Have you ever done something, stopped, and then thought...why the heck do I just do that? The answer is: you didn't...apparently it's all your brain's fault. Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, we'll talk to a psychiatric researcher about how the brain sometimes goes off on its own...and how you can regain control.
We'll also spend some time in a special education class in California...and spend an academic minute getting older in living color.