Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed November 27, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1210
Despite all the innovations and new teaching techniques schools have introduced in the last few decades, the actual school day has looked pretty much the same. Students go to class, listen to a teacher and take notes, then are off to do homework or study for an exam. But there is a trend starting to take hold in some schools that reverses that school day. Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear about schools that are flipping classes…and how it has succeeded where other innovations have failed.
We'll also spend an academic minute finding out the Terminator movies might actually happen. There’s a happy thought.