Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed December 4, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1211
What came first, life on Earth or oxygen on Earth? It might depend on what type of life you are talking about. But understanding how oxygen got here might go a long way towards explaining how we got here.
Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, our Astrobiology series returns with a look at the search for the origins of oxygen on Earth…and how that might lead to more clues about the origins of life.
We'll also spend an academic minute looking for water beneath the surface of Mars.