Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed January 15, 2014
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1217
Some of the greatest advances in the past seven or eight decades have come from the laboratory. In those labs, some of the finest and most powerful minds in the country work to save lives. There does seem to be an issue that is causing problem…they mix up the labels on their specimens…a lot.
Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear about a new system that is working to end those errors.
We'll also head to the coast of Maine where a special program is changing the lives of high school girls…and we’ll spend an academic minute with lies and the lying liars who tell them.