Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed January 22, 2014
The Best of Our Knowledge #1218
As our understanding of the minds of children with autism continues to grow, new methods are being used to both evaluate and nurture those children. Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear about research published last summer from scientists at Indiana University about new ways to interact with these young people.
We’ll also go to a science fair. And not one of those Mentos and Diet Coke volcano science fairs. This one has actual science. Plus we’ll spend an academic minute finding out how mosquitoes smell.