Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed February 12, 2014
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1221
The search for life on Mars has gotten a lot of press over the past few years with probes and remote control explorers roaming the red planet for signs and clues. But research is also done on meteorites that were found in one of the most barren environments on OUR planet.
Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, our Astrobiology series continues with the search for and study of microbial life on Mars, that may have hitched a ride to Earth.
We'll also spend an academic minute with some Earth bound microbes that are a little gassy.