Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed February 12, 2014
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1221
The search for life on Mars has gotten a lot of press over the past few years with probes and remote control explorers roaming the red planet for signs and clues. But research is also done on meteorites that were found in one of the most barren environments on OUR planet.
Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, our Astrobiology series continues with the search for and study of microbial life on Mars, that may have hitched a ride to Earth.
We'll also spend an academic minute with some Earth bound microbes that are a little gassy.