Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed February 19, 2014
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1222
Fertility treatments have worked miracles for women and couples trying to have children. But those treatments have also open up other doors, including the ability to manipulate genes and quote: build a better baby.
Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, a discussion on the ethics of embryonic genetics.
We'll also hear from a mother who wants to someday hear her deaf son say "I love you". Then the story of the opening of an independent book store...with actual books. And we’ll spend an academic minute with your genes and your jeans.