Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed February 19, 2014
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1222
Fertility treatments have worked miracles for women and couples trying to have children. But those treatments have also open up other doors, including the ability to manipulate genes and quote: build a better baby.
Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, a discussion on the ethics of embryonic genetics.
We'll also hear from a mother who wants to someday hear her deaf son say "I love you". Then the story of the opening of an independent book store...with actual books. And we’ll spend an academic minute with your genes and your jeans.