Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- Owens Would Like To Continue In Economic Development Role
- Major Decisions On Casinos, Hydrofracking And Thruway Tolls Due Before End Of Year
- Conservation Group Praises USCG, EPA Oil-Spill Response Plan Effort
- Northeast Energy Direct Pipeline Route Moves North
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed March 5, 2014
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1224
As parents, one of our biggest desires and challenges is for our children to be successful. The thing is, sometimes we can be real pains in the neck about it and it’s not helping.
Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll talk to the author of the book “Teach Your Children Well”, and try to find out how understanding and support beat so-called hyper-parenting any day of the week.
We’ll also spend an Academic Minute finding out how gender roles determine who children choose to be their friends.