Most Active Stories
- Pittsfield's 3rd Thursdays Undergoes Changes For 2015 Season
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Williams College New Environmental Center Reaching For High Bar
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed April 16, 2014
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1230
Studying the origins of life can have some benefits. Scientists have been able to search for clues to beginnings of life down to the cellular level. And then they narrowed the search down even further.
Today on the Best Of Our Knowledge, our Astrobiology series continues with a look at the study of our DNA with this molecular biochemistry...and how this study has resulted in some new and unexpected advances in medicine.
We'll also spend an academic minute studying another type of DNA...the building blocks of flowers.