Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Tue July 17, 2007
The Best of Our Knowledge Preview 7-16
Albany, NY – Tonight's edition of The Best of Our Knowledge will focus its entire show on autism. With the reported incidence of autism on the rise, Dr. Judith Grether, research scientist with the California Center for Autism, was asked if she feels this disease is growing to epidemic proportions.