Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Tue July 17, 2007
The Best of Our Knowledge Preview 7-16
Albany, NY – Tonight's edition of The Best of Our Knowledge will focus its entire show on autism. With the reported incidence of autism on the rise, Dr. Judith Grether, research scientist with the California Center for Autism, was asked if she feels this disease is growing to epidemic proportions.